ISA Approved Property Bond

Scroll to next panel

Download
our free
brochure

ISA-Approved-Property-Bond

The information submitted here is used to contact you and is stored by the Company for contacting you in matters relating to the business activities of the Company. For more information on how we process data, please view our Privacy Policy.

Property investment is said to be β€œthe most risk-averse, hands off and financially rewarding option.” In fact, of the individuals on the Times Rich list, β€œ40% created their wealth through property. The other 60% invested in property as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they created in other industries. In fact, more millionaires attain their wealth through property than any other type of investment.”


logogreen-1 (1)

How can Yazu offer leading interest rates for it's investors ?

Investment Highlights

  • 5 year fixed term
  • Asset Backed
  • UK company specialising in UK property
  • Experienced board of directors and shareholders

Introduction to ISA approved bond

Having purchased through Yazu previously I have been keen to transfer my ISA to this property bond. It has helped me release equity to invest in other projects.

Rolanda Politakis

Having purchased through Yazu previously I have been keen to transfer my ISA to this property bond. It has helped me release equity to invest in other projects.

Rolanda Politakis

Having purchased through Yazu previously I have been keen to transfer my ISA to this property bond. It has helped me release equity to invest in other projects.

Rolanda Politakis

Let us call you back


Choose the best time for a member of our team to be in touch.


The information submitted here is used to contact you and is stored by the Company for contacting you in matters relating to the business activities of the Company. For more information on how we process data, please view our Privacy Policy.

Speak to us: 020 7129 1220 (9:00am - 5:00pm UK)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.